Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thesis Document

The final version of my thesis document was approved on April 28th.  A PDF version is available here.





Per the requirements of the thesis course I sent it off to the binders who were kind enough to turn it into an actual book for just under $100. The final version of the book was approved by my thesis director on May 11, 2009 at which point I took up sleeping again.  The book is now sitting on a shelf in the Grossman Library in Harvard Yard.



View Larger Map


I haven't actually seen the bound copy since it was sent directly from the binders to the school.   I think I'll stop by the library when I go to pick up my diploma. I've been thinking about taking Alex (my 5 year old son) and making a day of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting and informative article. I want to know more about this topic. Please share some more information regarding your thesis.Thanks
electronic signature pad