Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starting the Thesis Document

My intention is to reuse  most of my thesis proposal document in my final thesis document. It is yet unclear if that is an option and I'm not totally clear on the best way to frame this project for the thesis document. 

My understanding to date is that this document is intended to describe the problem, the solution, the value of the solution and any inovative and/or cool thinkgs I came up with or learned during the project.

My first step is to create a thesis outline and my thesis advisor has suggested writing 3documents to help me frame what I'm talking about.
  1. The top 5 benefits to the student - inovations or challenges overcome in the project
  2. The top 5 benefits to the end users
  3. A new 1 page summary of the project.
The first two documents are completed.  I started with them because they were the most straight forward and I'm struggling to find a way to describe this project that differs from my original thesis proposal.

My goal is to have the outline and 1 page summary completed by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Informative and interesting article. I saw your old blogs also. I requested you for share some more information regarding your thesis and now I got the same.Thanks
electronic signature software