Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zero Hour


I turned my 89 page thesis document in to my thesis adviser and thesis director at 11:15pm March 31st 2009. 45 minutes before it was due.

I expect them to send back comments and change requests. There will probably be a few more revisions before the thesis is accepted.

There is one outstanding task: The code needs to be included in the final doc, so I need to write a script to read through the rails code and convert it into the format they expect in the doc.

I should be bouncing off the walls, but at the moment I'm too tired to be excited. Allison seems to have a horrible stomach bug, so I'm off be be Dad an check on her before I pass out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You shared your experience. You are tired as well as so excited also. But this information is not so much useful.Please share some more blogs regarding this.
digital signature Adobe