Friday, March 20, 2009

Thesis Document First Draft

The first draft of the thesis document is complete! It came in at a paltry 50 pages.

Fortunately I'll be able to pad the page count with all the code I'm required to put in the appendix. Rendered as a PDF it only takes up 1.4mb of space. It's almost as if I didn't have anything to say.

Since the chances of my getting it just right the first time are next to nill, I'm expecting a pile of comments and recommendations from my thesis adviser. I'll have to act quickly to make any changes he requests before I turn it in on April 1st.


In the mean time, this is what Google Docs thinks of the thesis document.

4 comments:

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

This post explains first draft of the document. The method for creating draft is very easy. I have created draft myself. You can also try this method to create your own draft. Thanks for teaching us this simple method. Keep it up.
electronic signature software